Early Childhood Education Workers
Henvey Inlet First Nation is seeking two (2) qualified full-time Early Childhood Education Workers to join our Administration. The ECE Worker reports to the Daycare Supervisor and is responsible for providing supervision and direct childcare to children attending the HIFN Daycare, in compliance with all regulatory standards required by federal, provincial, and First Nations legislation, policies, and procedures.
Under the leadership of the Daycare Supervisor, the ECE worker will help to plan and implement developmentally appropriate activities and experiences for the children using a variety of teaching techniques in alignment with HIFN Daycare Philosophy.
This position requires excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to adapt and respond to all childcare needs.
- 1-3 years related professional experience working with children preferred
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education as recognized by the Ministry of Education
- Current Ontario RECE License
- Current and satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Police Check
- Current First Aid and CPR Level C
- Membership in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Knowledge of the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014
- Professional and responsible attitude
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to work evenings a must
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Posted until filled.
CLICK HERE for the full employment description and how to apply.