Chief Wayne McQuabbie recently announced the portfolios of each Council member for the current political term of office effective March 25, 2017 to March 24, 2019.
- Councillor Tony Solomon: Daycare, Trailer Park
- Councillor Patrick Brennan: Lands
- Councillor Lionel Fox: Social Services, WBAFN Representative, Housing, Roads/Infrastructure, CPAC Committee
- Councillor Genevieve S Dubois: Education, Governance, Human Resources
- Councillor Brenda Contin: Culture and Recreation (Pow wow committee member re: fundraising), Claims
- Councillor Carl Ashawasagai: Roads/Infrastructure, Animal Control
- Chief Wayne McQuabbie: MTONegotiations, Community member concerns, Finance, Child Welfare, Government to Government relations.
***The Windfarm project will be a combined effort by all Council.
Please note: The portfolios come with the responsibility of addressing related concerns to these topics, if you have any questions or concerns please address the respective Councillor, at your convenience.
2019 Annuity Payments
TREATY PAYMENTS for HENVEY INLET FIRST NATION will be held at the HEALTH CENTRE on Tuesday, April 30th, 2019 between the hours of 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
April's Newsletter is out!
HIFN April 2019 newsletter is available. CLICK HERE to read many upcoming community events and information.
The office will be closed Good Friday and Easter Monday