Application for Ontario HST Refund for First Nations

If you've paid taxes (HST) and kept your receipts for purchases made last year (January 2013 - December 2013) at the grocery store, or anywhere, like a shoe store, convenience store, or drive thru for take-out food, then you can apply for a refund of the PST portion of your receipt.

The following form is what you need to complete, attach a copy of your status card and send in for a refund. The form is very simple to complete, if you have any questions, the Director of Finance/Administration, Millie Pawis, said she would be glad to help.

The link for the form on line CLICK HERE. For a printable version CLICK HERE.