Henvey Inlet First Nation is accepting application for
Community Mentor – Play Program (Full‐time) Position
The community mentor will be under the direction of the Finance Director and also be accountable to the Play Program Supervisor. The overall goal of the Community mentor will be to plan, coordinate and implement the Play program in Henvey Inlet.
DESCRIPTION: A contract position has become available with Pickerel Contracting Ltd. In order to successfully complete a Henvey Inlet First Nation’s housing responsibility and will be responsible to the Project Manager of of Pickerel Contracting Ltd.
Activities will include renovations, removal of old installation of new materials. Individuals will be expected to properly use power tools and practice safety precautionary measures at all times. This Contract will have a training component which will be on Blue Print Reading for the duration of the 26 weeks.
1. The individual should possess knowledge of carpentry/and have a minimum of 2-3 years experience.
2. Must possess necessary equipment – CSA work boots, hat, gloves and goggles.
3. Must possess basic tools – tool belt, hammer, tape measure, level, chalk line, pencil
4. Minimum – Gr. 10
5. Must possess a valid Ontario Drivers Licence
6. Must have transportation to and from job site on a weekly basis.
DURATION: The contract position will be for the duration of 26 weeks starting Feb. 2/15 to July 31/15.
SALARY: To be determined based on experience.
DEADLINE: Jan. 29/15 at 4:30 p.m.
START DATE: Feb.2/15
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR RESUMES TO: Henvey Inlet F.N Administration Office. 295 Pickerel River Rd. ON P0G 1J0 Ph: (705) 857-2331 Fax: (705) 857-3021
ATTENTION: Lionel Fox P.C.L. Project Manager.
Please note – only those selected for an interview will be contacted.